Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Ass't 1: Ass't

Assignment: Write an index of imagined (or not) deleted first lines. Bonus points for masochistic display of insecurity & tedium.


Example:

All my boyfriends are waiting

At night I rough myself up under the disgusting

Did you hear the one about the bald moon?

For the throat party I brought my best throat

He asked if my nipples were serious or silly

I dreamt I was a stripper in a David Lynch movie

I have a million boyfriends!

I mean this sexually

My orgasm offended even me

O the dark wetness and how it is dark and wet

Shine on, bald moon!

The fourth wall so opens [metaphor about legs]

The rain is like come

Where’s the fucking Rocky theme?

You can blow on your quanta horn all you want

Your cigarettes are not a source code

Your rhymes are wack

No comments:

Post a Comment